Here at Iceotemp, we are passionate about supporting businesses in the ample management of their temperature-controlled logistics. From the pharmaceutical industry through to fresh-cut flowers and vegetables, we have worked with businesses across the board. And, during this time, we’ve crafted our services to suit the needs of various companies. In this guide, we’ll provide more information about our delivery options so that you can find the right solution for you.
Why are temperature-controlled delivery options so vital?
We recognise that businesses vary in their needs. From size and scope through to industry and product, what you need from a temperature-controlled contractor will be unique to you. This is why it has always been so important to use to provide a range of delivery options. Designed to suit your budget, time frames and the product in question, we have vehicles and packages that fit the needs of your business.
For example, some medical goods, including organ or blood deliveries, are extremely time-sensitive. They need to be collected within hours and delivered to the end destination swiftly so that the required surgery or procedure can be carried out. These deliveries take high priority – especially because human lives are depending on them. Equally, other deliveries need to be made within set time frames. For example, if you’re a caterer looking to showcase your goods at a Summer fair, you will need a team who can deliver during the hours you are permitted to set up and pack away. Time-sensitive deliveries are our speciality, as is the technology we use to maintain the temperature at varying levels depending on your needs.
So, what delivery options do we have here at Iceotemp?
Same Day Express Service
Designed for businesses with very urgent needs, we offer Same Day Express Delivery. As the name suggests, this allows goods to be delivered to the end destination on the same day as collection. This service is particularly important for the most precious of goods – pharmaceutical or medical. It can also be used for critical shipments and has a door-to-door tracking service too.
- Our quickest delivery service.
- Reduces the risk of spoils.
- Allows you to meet very critical delivery requirements.
- Full tracking system from door-to-door.
- Available across the South West and all over the UK.
- Goods can be picked up within 90 minutes of the order being placed.
- Orders can be placed on the phone or online.
Next Day Delivery
Here at Iceotemp, we also provide a premium Next Day Delivery service. If you have slightly more time on your hands or have the goods prepared in advance, this offer provides you with the ability to control temperature and still meet delivery requirements. If required, our temperature-controlled storage facility can be used to ensure swift delivery in the morning while maintaining the goods’ pristine condition too. With options for ambient, chilled and frozen requirements, these deliveries can be made at:
- Time-specific, dedicated delivery.
- Available 7 days a week.
- Storage options allow you to manage goods from your facility.
- On-site storage options keep goods safe before shipment.
- Can be booked online or by phone.
- Collections or deliveries can be ordered 24 hours a day.
- Dedicated time options allow you to meet the specific needs of your client.
- Goods are delivered to a dedicated location with door-to-door tracking available.
We have long looked for ways to help our clients save money. Temperature-controlled distribution is a very specific art and comes with its very own price tag. This covers the technology, timely deliveries and the expertise of our team. However, there are certainly ways that we can best support your business as it grows – including our back-haul collections services.
Our temperature-controlled vehicles travel across the country, from our South West depot and throughout London, the Midlands and the North. If your pick-up is located between one of our existing routes, we can provide discounted rates for the delivery.
- Reduced rates.
- Supports your efforts to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Allows you to take advantage of temperature-controlled distribution within a budget.
- Helps your business to grow and expand its services.
- Ideal for short-term and specific deliveries.
- Perfect solution for emergencies.
On occasion, we can also offer reduced rates when consolidating goods together in one of our vehicles. Our focus on maintaining high levels of temperature control remains stringent – we utilise multi-temperature technology and data tracking systems for each and every delivery. However, where we can consolidate goods, it supports our goals to reduce emissions and maintain a more sustainable focus for our own business.
- Reduced transportation rates.
- Suitable for last-minute and emergency deliveries.
- Flexible service for businesses of all sizes.
- Suitable for single and multi pick-ups.
- Can collect bulk items from multiple addresses and consolidate them together.
When to consider temperature-controlled storage?
For times when a delivery needs to be scheduled or there is a planned delay, temperature-controlled storage steps in to offer a viable solution. With the ability to create ambient, chilled and frozen temperatures, our South West depot is carefully managed and provides solutions for all goods. This facility is used by clients for several reasons:
- Goods need to be delivered within a specific time frame.
- Their on-site storage facilities don’t have the right technology.
- Our warehouse sits at a mid-point to their final delivery spot.
- Fully managed and technologically advanced warehouse.
- Options for own transport or third-party vehicle drop-offs.
- Options for ambient, chilled and frozen temperatures.
- Deliveries can be organised to meet time limits and/or busy schedule.
Our specialist team has worked hard to create a system that works for businesses across many industries. If you would like to speak to us about the delivery services we offer, please do get in contact. We’re more than happy to help ensure your temperature-sensitive operations are maintained to the highest quality.